Awning Windows: A Versatile Solution For
Tight Spaces, Better Ventilation & Rainy Days.
Awning Windows Are Ultra-Adaptable To Your Needs.
Here’s How They Look, Function & Save On Energy…
Awning windows are for Savannah, Hilton Head Island, and Beaufort homeowners who typically want to improve airflow in smaller spaces or accent larger windows. Because of their size, shape, and function, awning windows can be installed in a variety of places: basements, over kitchen counters, above other windows, where privacy is needed, and more. This makes awnings one of the most versatile windows on the market.
Awning windows operate much like casement windows. But instead of opening from the side, awning windows are hinged at the top and open outward. This allows you to leave the window open even when it rains—when opened, the window blocks rainfall from entering your home.
You’ll also get excellent energy efficiency from awning windows. When closed, the awning window forms an airtight and leakproof seal. This eliminates drafts and helps cut your energy costs substantially. And just like other types of windows, awning windows can come packed with all of the latest energy-efficient technology—multiple glass panes, insulated frames, weather stripping, and more.
In all, awning windows are for the homeowner who wants the ideal combination of efficiency, natural light, airflow, and looks.
Why Install Our Awning Windows?
Our awning windows are custom-manufactured for the Savannah, Beaufort, and Hilton Head Island climate. We’ve innovated special future-forward technology that allows our awning windows to save you substantial dollars on your energy bills.
Here are a few features of our awning windows that will help you cut down on those utility bills…
- SolarFlect™ Low-E insulating glass has an invisible reflective coating that blocks up to 72% of the sun’s heat energy.
- High-density insulated vinyl frames and sashes provide optimal insulation and minimize energy transfer.
- Double- and triple-pane glass that comes with high-density Argon gas between the panes. This blocks unwanted heat from entering into your home and cuts down on energy consumption.
- Pure first-generation vinyl means there is zero “filler” or recycled material. You get unadulterated strength and durability that windows made with recycled vinyl can’t match.
- Our factory-trained, fully certified professional window installers ensure your awning windows are flawlessly installed to maximize energy performance.