Slider Windows: For Homeowners Who Want An
Ultra-Efficient Window That’s Easy To Operate
Here’s The 411 On Why Savannah, Hilton Head Island
& Beaufort Homeowners LOVE Slider Windows…
Slider windows are similar to single hung windows, except they operate horizontally to allow for wider views. A slider window has very few components, requiring no pulleys or springs for operation—the windows slide through the use of small wheels that run along a track.
Slider windows offer plenty of customization options for Savannah, Beaufort, and Hilton Head Island homeowners. There are two-part and three-part slider windows to ensure the right fit for different types of homes and situations, and you can accent your slider windows with a number of beautiful accessories and finishes.
Why Homeowners Choose Slider Windows…
Since slider windows do not rely on mechanisms like pulleys and springs (which wear down over time), they are stronger than many other types of windows. In the case of slider windows, less is more.
From multiple panes to insulated frames to glazed glass, quality slider windows can come with everything you need to keep those energy bills low and your in-home comfort high.
Slider windows require little effort to open and close. They are lightweight and smoothly glide along the window frame. To use, all you have to do is release a latch and slide the window open.
Large Viewing Area
Few moving parts means a slider window has little to obstruct its glass. This provides amazing views of the outdoors and allows tons of natural light to permeate your home.
Why Install Our Slider Windows?
This area of the country has unique energy requirements. So a slider window must be built with the Savannah, Beaufort, and Hilton Head Island climate in mind to meet Energy Star Standards.
At Legacy EcoView, that’s exactly what we’ve done. Our vinyl slider windows are manufactured explicitly for our climate. As a result, you get A+ energy efficiency that EXCEEDS Energy Star requirements for this part of the country.
Here are some of the features in our slider windows that will help drastically reduce your energy bills:
Here’s a look at what makes our picture windows so energy efficient:
- SolarFlect™ Low-E insulating glass has an invisible reflective coating that blocks up to 72% of the sun’s heat energy.
- Insulated vinyl frames and sashes offer exceptional insulation and minimize energy transfer.
- Double- and triple-pane glass with Argon gas between the panes blocks unwanted heat from getting into your home.
- Pure first-generation vinyl means there is zero “filler” or recycled material. You get unadulterated strength and durability that windows made with recycled vinyl can’t match.
- Our factory-trained, fully certified professional window installers ensure your bay windows are flawlessly installed, so you experience peak energy performance.