Bay Windows: When You Want High-End Curb Appeal,
Excellent Airflow & Loads Of Natural Light
Here’s How A Bay Window Can Enhance Your Home...
Bay windows provide Savannah, Hilton Head Island, and Beaufort-area homeowners with extraordinary views, superior ventilation, and elevated curb appeal.
A bay window is comprised of three separate windows that form a three-dimensional shape. The middle window is typically fixed and runs parallel to the wall it’s installed on. The side windows are usually either casement windows or double hung windows.
These side windows are set at angles of 30, 45, or 60 degrees (giving the window that 3D shape). The shape of a bay window allows for a gorgeous panoramic view of the outdoors and makes the room in which it’s installed seem larger. The side windows also provide excellent airflow, since the outdoor breeze can come from two directions at once.
You can also utilize the shape and deep sill of a bay window in a number of ways: Decorations, growing indoor plants, and even setting up a comfortable reading nook. Bottom line: When it comes to how to use a bay window, you’ve got options.
Bay windows—when made with high-quality materials—can be very efficient. Since the middle window is fixed, there is no space for air leaks. Casements and double hungs—which are typically used as the side windows—are very efficient types of windows as well.
In all, bay windows are an elegant AND practical addition to just about any home.
Why Install Our Bay Windows?
Our bay windows are specifically designed to handle the Savannah, Beaufort and Hilton Head Island climate. As a result, you get maximum energy efficiency, performance, and longevity from our bay windows.
Here are some of the features in our bay windows that make this possible…
- SolarFlect™ Low-E insulating glass has an invisible reflective coating that blocks up to 72% of the sun’s heat energy.
- Pure first-generation vinyl means there is zero “filler” or recycled material. You get unadulterated strength and durability that windows made with recycled vinyl can’t match.
- Fusion-welded frame corners means there is NO space for leaks and air infiltration.
- Multiple glass panes infused with high-density argon gas provide maximum energy efficiency.
- A special spacer system and multi-chambered design helps further reduce your energy use (and slash those utility bills!).
- Our factory-trained, fully certified professional window installers ensure your bay windows are flawlessly installed, so you experience peak energy performance.
Our customers have reported that they’ve saved up to 30% on their energy bills after replacing their old windows with Legacy EcoView windows. So if your average utility bill is $130 per month, 30% savings works out to an extra $468 in your pocket. Every. Single. Year.